¥ 20,000,000 Yearly negotiable
Salary is negotiable. Dependant on your level of experience and skills.
Generally, the work hours are from 9am to 6pm. There is flex time between 10am and 4pm.
Reason for hiring
Our client is positioning itself to take on more global projects, hence the need for bilingual project managers. This role expected to be really dynamic and global as well. You will be a key member of the organization.
Tokyo (Within 23 wards)
Must reside in Japan if non-Japanese.
Your new company is positioning itself to take on more global projects. In order to do so, they are looking for globally-minded project managers who have done large scale projects and be able to go beyond customer expectations and become their partner of choice.
In an effort to become a "One-Stop" IT service solution provider in the market, we do need talents who can strategically manage and deliver solutions with our best talents and technology globally.
1. Have discussions with business users in Japanese when necessary and finalize the requirements and determine the Scope of Work of the project
2. Business Case, Project Charter and/or RFP preparation
3. Vendor management and project progress management as well as team management
* when it comes Large scale project, you will be expected to manage multiple project managers.
4. Coordination with various project stakeholders including overseas stakeholders
5. Documentation and validation activities
6. Meeting facilitation and minutes taking, etc.
1. Japanese and English at the business level and excellent communication skills
2. Global project and delivery management skills
3. Ability to work in onsite & offshore model.
4. Flexible and keen to learn new technology and domain
5. People management
We would like to meet "Owner PM" who managed or was responsible end to end for even small projects as the owner. You will be someone who always communicates with clients and has to see and ensure the horizontal balance for its success.