¥ 10,000,000 Yearly
Salary is negotiable up to 15,000,000 JPY or more. Client is willing to pay an exceptional salary to the right candidate. Annual salary, paid monthly Based on your experience, skills and potential Reviewed twice a year
Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc. Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave, Relax Days, Sick Leave
Fixed working hours 10:00-19:00. Flex time (core hours 12:00-16:00, 60 minute lunch)
Reason for hiring
Tokyo (Within 23 wards)
Visa support available
Your new company is a subsidiary of a massive C2C business in Japan. Providing a product that rivals, if not beats, its competitors in the market.
As the backend software engineer, you will be responsible for developing web applications with Go; API development. You will be making service improvements and efficacy judgments based on qualitative/quantitative analysis carried out with user activity logs, etc. Your role includes designing architecture based on the needs of specific applications and selecting middleware. Throughout it all, you will be identifying challenges facing users through surveys/analysis and taking concrete action to solve these challenge.
If you are interested and have what it takes to succeed in this position, please contact Robert McIver at email@example.com for more details.
- Health insurance
- Incentive program
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Full transportation coverage
- Custom PC
- Dual screen if needed
- Company smartphone
- Visa support
Here are the minimum requirements for the position. Inquire further to determine if this is the right company and role for you. JAPANESE IS NOT REQUIRED. NON JAPANESE SPEAKING OVERSEAS CANDIDATES ARE CONSIDERED.
- Knowledge and experience in web application development (experience developing in Go is optional)
- Experience designing schemas and creating efficient queries for databases
- Experience operating web applications and conducting performance tuning, knowledge in security
- Experience selecting middleware and designing software architecture
- Ability to take ownership and lead the software development process