[Responsibilities / Expectations from the Role]
- Lead discussions with clients as well as various teams to articulate client requirements, solution for the requirement and plan to complete the delivery.
- Work with project teams to deliver the solutions, project related documentation and ensure all the queries from both sides are clarified and customer collaboration is ensured.
- Understand the technical solution developed by offshore team and explain to customer by preparing Japanese version of the document for easy understanding of customer
- Create project plan and delivery plan for each project and monitor the progress continuously and update all the stakeholders.
- Track and identify risks in project delivery and proactively close all the gaps for ensuring quality and on time delivery
[Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)]
- 2+ years of experience working in project delivery and management of Cloud based solutions especially in manufacturing/utilities domain
- Working experience in digital area (IoT, Cloud Platform (AWS/Azure/Google), AI, Machine learning, Platform etc.,)
- Experience working with multiple teams in different geography (global/hybrid model)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and facilitation skills,
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas in order to define best solutions
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Openness to collaborate with the teams in Japan as well as in the other geographies
- Flexible and Continous Improvement skills
- Experience with Agile delivery approach
- Experience in IoT solutions and understanding of Machine Learning
- Experience in IoT platform or cloud solution
English collaboration with Global team and Japanese collaboration with Customer - Business English is a must