¥ 25,000,000 Yearly
Tokyo (Within 23 wards)
- Obtain a holistic view on regional entire Product services, the Operation Companies’ businesses and the clients’ entire service portfolio.
- Analyse and understand our market dynamics, our client’s business strategies, future product plans, expansion activities and align regional product strategies and development resources.
- Define product solutions with a comprehensive understanding of the client’s expectations and requirements, product development process, required resources as well as strong business and financial acumen.
- Provide strategic direction on product design in a manner consistent with global product visions and business objectives.
- Appropriately prioritize activities and key features to effectively achieve business objectives.
- Actively seek inputs from key stakeholders to understand successes and opportunities and leverage the input to make improvements.
- Reports directly to VP of Product and EVP of Operation Company.
- The role has ultimate responsibility for defining product strategy for the Operation Company and prioritizing multiple product development teams
- Represents regional and global Product team towards the client and the Operation Company.
- Global minded, driving solution development with global and regional strategic enablement, working with regional CEO/COO, CEO and VPs of the Operational Company, develop solutions under a holistic and customer-centric product portfolio for long term business benefit.
- Provide everyday leadership and guidance to the team, demonstrates many of the skills associated with people leadership – communication, influence, relationship building, providing direction and coaching.
- Minimum of +10 or more years’ consumer service-related product management or marketing experience required, with at least 5-7 years at the manager level and 3-5 years directly managing manager-level employees.
- This position requires high-level skills in both oral and written communications in Japanese as well as in English. Strong English communication skill is required and the ability to effectively present information and solutions.
- Since frequent involvement and interaction with our client companies in various levels, one should be familiar and comfortable dealing with multiple business partners albeit with complicated circumstances.
- A business mindset to assign new business models to given opportunities, converting prospects into customer solutions with high probability, high accuracy, higher level of success and carry the excellent first experience into a long-term partnership.
- College degree or equivalent experience required-advanced degree(s) or certification (s) preferred
Personal Competencies and Attributes
- Well organized & disciplined, sets priorities and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, creativity, flexibility and a relentless drive to ensure business success.
- Establish a strong leadership presence within the region by being involved and being approachable.
- Wears an uncompromising level of honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behaviour.
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional partnership skills; ability to influence internal colleagues across business functions.