4,500,000 JPY to 6,500,000 JPY per annum (Junior) 6,500,000 JPY to 10,000,000 JPY per annum (Senior)
Reason for hiring
Your new company is a popular brokerage firm out of the United States. They boast a 40+ year history, are in 33 different countries, with over 1 million client accounts and about $10 billion in consolidated equity capital.
They are well known for their easy to use and intuitive platform, holistic services to fit the needs of their customers in any part of their lives, and for being one of the more fairly priced services anyone could obtain today.
If you are thinking of breaking into the financial services industry, this is absolutely a company to consider.
- First level support for the local IT demands
- Maintain and support the Windows, Network and PBX/VOIP environment
- Responsible for the local IT infrastructure (power, air-conditioning and cabling)
- Troubleshoots helpdesk service requests
- Prepare and maintain procedures and documentation related to our IT processes and platforms
- Design and implement global technology standards related to infrastructure
- Manage local IT hardware and purchases
- Maintenance and expansion of system documentation and monitoring
- Determine the best solutions to resolve requests as quickly as possible
- Monitor and Control Hardware and Software systems and develop and maintain documentation of these procedures
- Technical Test on Windows and Networking skills
- Meeting with the local manager in Japan
- Meeting with IT Manager in Hong Kong
- Final with US Global Head of IT
- Academic degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Technical background and 1 - 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in installing IT hardware such as desktop computers, printers etc and
- infrastructure cabling, as well as backup systems, remote support and hardware failure diagnosis
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows desktop OS like Windows 10.
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS.
- Knowledge of zero clients, a thin client like Dell Wyse
- Knowledge about PCoIP, VMware blast Protocol.
- Any VDI-related operational procedures and standards
- Network knowledge (TCP, VPN, Firewall, Routing)
- Good knowledge in the administration of routers, switches, firewall
- Practical experience with Avaya PBX/VOIP systems is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills